Friday, November 6, 2020

V.A. - The Holy Grail V


V.A. - The Holy Grail V

01 - The Monks of Weston Priory -  Winter's Coming Home - 02:49
02 - The Renaissance - Great Day - 02:40
03 - The Apocalypse - God Is My Home - 03:20
04 - The Talbot Bros - Trail Of Tears - 03:45
05 - Presence - Presence - 02:46
06 - Hubert and Myers - Wooden Ships - 03:22
07 - Good News - Disciple Song - 03:13
08 - Dave Mattson - Fourth Of December - 04:29
09 - Mike Hay - Evergreen - 04:24
10 - Shaw, Allen & Shaw - Misty Morning Sun - 04:01
11 - Charles Culbreth & Conversation - Turn Around - 03:04
12 - Kip White - I Spoke Without Sound - 02:57
13 - Pat Quinn - I Once Was An Eagle - 02:35
14 - The Rock Of Ages Band - Last Song - 02:14
15 - Phil McHugh - Your Word - 02:37
16 - Marj Snyder - Second Timothy - 03:17
17 - The Dameans - Beginning Today - 01:56
18 - New Troubadours - The River - 06:18
19 - The Group - We've Been To The Mountain - 02:30
20 - The Monks of Weston Priory - Wind, Where Are You Goin' - 02:08


Edited and compiled by Psychspaniolos




8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi
    It is the first time that I have entered your blog, which by the way is very good, it has many interesting things, but I cannot download any disk, Zippyshare does not work in my country. Would you be so kind to upload the discs that you put with another server, be it Mediafire, Mega, or another similar? I am interested in many things that you have.
    Thanks a lot
    Cheers
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again.
    You've been very kind.
    I have looked at all the blog posts from the beginning to the current one,
    and there are many things that interest me, but of course, what not
    I want you to upload it again almost 70% of what there is ... it would be crazy.
    Could I make a list of some (several) discs that interest me and request them by gmail?
    I can also offer you things that you are interested in or are
    searching. This is not very normal among the visitors of your blog, since many of those who visit and comment, surely have not offered or have offered to offer you a house from their collections, I am doing it now.
    Either way, for better or for worse, the offer stands.
    Cheers,
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Ed .... Are you on facebook ? It will be good to be friends on F/B, and speak each other ... Or send me your mail ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again
    Thank you for answering me.
    I don't have Facebook, or anything like that.
    And excuse me, you wouldn't have a gmail to get in touch with you, it's that I've looked at the blog and I don't see any.
    As the comments are edited automatically, there is no option to supervise it on your part before exposing them, I do not want to capture my gmail, so that everyone can see it, if you had that option that I am telling you about, I would not mind, write it,
    Thanks and sorry.
    Cheers,
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ed
      Of course i dont have this option but anyway icant find another way.
      Thank you brother.
      Horatius

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete